[BLU/Officers] Slides and picnics? Fwd: ... Annual Summer BBQ XXIV ..

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed Aug 15 14:29:32 EDT 2018

One minor glitch: the camcorder had somehow reset itself to its factory
state, which included recording at the highest setting, and as a result the
SD card ran out of space during Dick Miller's talk. I've corrected the
camcorder's settings and moved everything off the SD card and onto the NAS,
so it shouldn't be an issue tonight.

After trimming off everything before Jerry started his talk, the resulting
video has a duration of 01:53:53.82. Assuming Jerry started at exactly 7:15
pm, that means the SD card ran out of space at 9:08 pm.

i don't recall offhand how much past 9:00 Dick continued, but hopefully we
didn't lose too much of his talk.