[BLU/Officers] Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XXIV Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:00 PM

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 16:14:25 EDT 2018

As i now have worked out a reasonable way to survive a BBQ with my
allergies, i might just try to show up.
OTOH ...

Please note that we cannot do earlier than 2PM.

Ugh, i now have TWO BBQs the same exact hours in diverging cardinal
directions.
Does that mean NO *setup* before 2pm?

Weather Long range forecast is for sunny in low 80s

For what little predictive value a 7 day forecast has for a 3 hour window
(at a specific spot rather than a 25 mile radius)
As previously mentioned, i could provide a *13x13 Easy-Up type portable
shade* with both sandbags and stakes for stability.
If weather turns worse or if we think we need more shade, someone say
something.

But depending on the hours of the other BBQ, i might need to arrange
someone else to deliver & setup and/or retrieve it , as compressing our
event to 2-5 makes hitting the other BBQ in the middle and BLU's
before&after impossible.

// Bill