[BLU/Officers] wiki.BLU.org DNS and lingage request

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Aug 31 15:36:26 EDT 2018

Thanks, Greg. I'll add you to the BLU calendar. Can you send me a couple
paragraphs describing your presentation that I can include in the calendar
entry?

As for our meeting guidelines, we normally reserve 6:30-7:00 for Q&A, then
start the meeting a 7:00 with a few announcements, and plan for the speaker
to begin the presentation at 7:15. We like to reserve some time for Q&A
following the presentation, and to wrap up the meeting by 9:00, so if the
presentation ends at 8:30, that would give half an hour for Q&A.