[BLU/Officers] wiki.BLU.org DNS and lingage request

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Fri Aug 31 23:01:07 EDT 2018

Greg Rundlett, founder of eQuality Technology, has created a hosted
software service called QualityBox which is provides the wiki engine
(MediaWiki) that drives Wikipedia.  Like Wikipedia, QualityBox is instantly
usable by the end-user.  And like Wikipedia, it includes a huge number of
configurations, extensions and customizations that make it supremely
useful. Greg will take us on a tour of QualityBox, and the MediaWiki
ecosystem to illustrate some of the features and capabilities that are
available right "out of the box".

Featuring

   - MediaWiki 1.31 LTS
   - Visual Editor
   - ElasticSearch (v5.6.10)
   - Excellent Mobile support
   - Modern and traditional layouts
   - New dashboards
   - Top to Bottom security upgrades
   - Free SSL certificates
   - Subdomain-based wiki farms
   - And LOTS more.

Preview: Here's a 24 minute presentation that I gave in Houston this Spring.

https://demo.qualitybox.us/wiki/Video

I would cut down on the 'sales' aspect and be able to get a bit more into
the 'industry' and 'tech' side of things since the Houston presentation was
geared for all audiences (esp. business decision makers).  I hope to build
out some demos and feature illustrations so that I can take you more on a
guided tour of what the capabilities are versus extolling the virtues of
nginx versus apache.  For example, although everyone knows the Wikipedia
website, how many have actually used the Visual Editor and know what it can
do?

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org