[BLU/Officers] Fwd: API for smart plugs

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Mon Dec 17 21:48:56 EST 2018

Hi, guys.

Kurt Keville asked if we can schedule an InstallFest in E51-315 on January
19, to coincide with his IoTFest that day. He already has the room booked
for the entire day.

I'll be busy at Arisia with my cousin, so I can't make it to MIT that day,
and last time I attended Arisia, I remember Bill Ricker and David Kramer
were also in attendance.

I figured I should confirm with you guys first, rather than just assume
you're not available. Are any of you available for an InstalFest on January
19?