[BLU/Officers] Fwd: API for smart plugs

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:51:20 EST 2018

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 9:49 PM John Abreau <jabr at blu.org> wrote:

> Kurt Keville asked if we can schedule an InstallFest in E51-315 on January
> 19, to coincide with his IoTFest that day. He already has the room booked
> for the entire day.

Is Kurt on Officers list? If not, why not?

> I'll be busy at Arisia with my cousin, so I can't make it to MIT that day,
> and last time I attended Arisia, I remember Bill Ricker and David Kramer
> were also in attendance.

Arisia is at a different hotel this year (due to recently wrapped up
Marriott strike) and they've banned some friends of mine (on inadequately
investigated he-said-she-said #MeToo issues) so quite a few of us will NOT
be there.

I figured I should confirm with you guys first, rather than just assume
> you're not available. Are any of you available for an InstalFest on January
> 19?

So I would be available on Jan 19.

 I'm not sure what the fit between IOT and InstallFest is ... except to
room-share so he can book a big room??

Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux