[BLU/Officers] Next installfest

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:08:20 EST 2018

Sounds good.

What's the consensus regarding the MIT Flea? Shall we try running the
InstaffFest in conjuctin with it? If so, what is the date of the MIT
Flea in May?

If we instead decide to go with E51, then we're looking at a choice of
Saturday, May 12, 19 or 26. Since the BLU meeting is on Wednesday, May
16, my preference would be to plan the InstallFest for Saturday, May
19.

What does everyone else think? Are there any known conflicts for May
12, 19, and 26?

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6