[BLU/Officers] Moving off of Wikispaces

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 01:47:12 EDT 2018

I've exported the content, including the various .csv files of
metadata, in every format they had available.

I placed them on the BLU webserver at

    http://www.blu.org/wikispaces/2018-07-08/

The next question is which wiki software we should use for the new
wiki. I personally like FosWiki, which used to be called TWiki when I
used it at Zuken. Can FosWiki easily import any of the wikispaces
backup formats (DocuWiki, Kwiki, MediaWiki, MoinMoin, PhpWiki,
TikiWiki, WikiText)?

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6