[BLU/Officers] Moving off of Wikispaces

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Mon Jul 9 03:35:06 EDT 2018

I'm a huge fan of Foswiki, in part because unlike most wikis that preach
"Information wants to be free", it has actual functional group and role
access control.  It's got an incredible collections of plugins.  And
yes, it can import those

https://foswiki.org/Extensions/MediaWikiToFoswikiContrib

Also see https://foswiki.org/Support/Faq42