[BLU/Officers] Boston Linux Meeting reminder, tomorrow Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - Crypto News, plus our annual PGP/GnuPG Key-Signing Party

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu Sep 20 11:05:52 EDT 2018

If you export an ascii-armored ECC ed25519 public key and then paste it
into the text box to submit it to the keyserver at https://pgp.mit.edu, it
works just fine.

If you try to send it from gpg or gpg2 with the ---send-key option, it
fails, as do all keys. At least, when I tried to do so early Wednesday
afternoon, it kept failing.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6