Boston Linux & UNIX was originally founded in 1994 as part of The Boston Computer Society. We meet on the third Wednesday of each month, online, via Jitsi Meet.

[Discuss] Redundant array of inexpensive servers: clustering?

> markw at mohawksoft.com wrote:
>> OK, that's a pretty stupid thing to do. Who would do that? That's the
>
> DRDB does precisely this.

That will teach me to come in mid-thread. Yes, I have looked at that
before. That isn't a backup, per se' that's a HA fail-over mechanism.

In the case of "A" being corrupted, "B" must also be corrupted identically
for DRDB to be feature compliant.