Hard Drive Recovery Service?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 7 21:55:39 EDT 2007

On 9/7/07, Tom Metro <blu-5a1Jt6qxUNc at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Sorry for your loss. :-) Had you posted to the list prior to
> disassembly, we might have been able to save you some time/money.

Well, errr .....shit   :-(

I have this awesome picture from the first time I met Kevin Mitnick
and I am giving him "bunny ears" while he sits obliviously posing for
the camera.   I think it was 2002.  That's really the only pic I
wanted to salvage.  I don't know if it's worth $2000!!!

Thanks for your thorough analysis.  I understand now, posthumously,
why it is a bad idea to separate the platters.  That makes perfect
sense, and now I am wondering how the hell they are going to fix this
one if I send it in.  Again, thank you for the insight :-)
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen

believed to be clean.