serial H/W flow control -- a fairy tale?

David Kramer david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 16 01:02:45 EDT 2007

R. Luoma wrote:
> I would still like some sort of hardware flow control tester.
> Them must exist, but where?

... Somewhere in my basement.

I have a device that's a RS-232 pass-through, but has an LED on each
line.  IIRC, they were two-color LEDs that show the direction.  It was
incredibly useful when I was writing the driver for my serial IR
transceiver.

I'll look for it tomorrow and if I find it, you can borrow it.  Are you
interested?

believed to be clean.