blog software

Stephen Adler adler-wRvlPVLobi1/31tCrMuHxg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 15 10:21:35 EDT 2008

Thanks for the Blog software comments. Someone e-mailed me with a
comment that a form package would be more appropriate than a blog
package. I'm thinking I would agree on that one. Any comments on when
one should use a blog interface to a web site and when one should use a
forum interface?

Cheers. Steve.