iPad

Doug dougsweetser-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 7 13:59:23 EDT 2010

Some of the most popular apps ever have involved scantily clad women
cleaning the screen or disrobe.  While I do not own a iPhone, I
probably would install an app or two like that.  I believe the app
store is removing many of these programs to make the device more
"family friendly".  This does strike me as wrong and a reason to not
get an i...   You can make the store have a "mature" section of the
store for such apps easily enough.  As long as there is a browser,
there is access to the same kind of material.

I know I would be hugely pissed off just waiting for approval of code
I had written for a device I had paid for.

Doug