[Discuss] LibreOffice and .docx files

Nancy Allison nancythewriter7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 22:05:30 EST 2017

Hello, all.

I painfully conclude that I must install Word on my Ubuntu 16.04 machine. I
need to be able to handle Word files consistently.

So I opened Synaptic Package Manager and searched for Microsoft Word. No
luck.

What do I do? How do I get it installed?

I know, it pains me! But I don't see a way around it. All suggestions
gratefully received!

--Nancy