[HH] Artisan's Asylum's "makerspace" Public Opening

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:25:51 EST 2011

Federico Lucifredi wrote:
> It is a good class, okay value
> for the money, not too expensive, not "cheap".

Wasn't it $120 for 4 classes? I'm assuming a couple of hours per class.
So $15/hour of instruction. I'd consider that inexpensive.

>> (Do they have a box brake and a shear for doing sheet metal work?)
>
> Good question, I need a bending brake myself. I will look.

A sand blasting cabinet would be nice too. And powder coating equipment
(gun and oven).

Then I could give my 20+ year old lawn mower a radical new paint job.
Although maybe I've been watching too much "American Restoration." :-)