[HH] Saikoduino call for interest.

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 01:07:48 EST 2012

[Seen on the Artisan Asylum discussion list.]

A local hardware hacker/artist looking for collaborators.

The product, a Saikoduino, is a high powered LED controlled by an
Arduino and running software so it responds to audio (among other
things). See the last of the set of YouTube videos linked below for the
best overview of what it does.

If blinky lights are your thing, respond to the author via email at the
address below.

 -Tom