[HH] Raspberry PI - It's alive!

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 10 16:28:22 EDT 2012

Looks like we may have another couple of devices to look at at the BLU meeting as well... we will get that list together...

Nokia had worked out some early adopter pre-purchase deal with R. Pi which ended up getting messed up and they got bumped to the end of the line....

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6603&start=50

I think I have some pix of Eben from the rescheduled Feb BLU event... will see if I can find those...
http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2012-raspi1