[HH] Soldering iron recommendations

Adam Fisher agfisher at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 20:49:37 EDT 2012

I just picked up this station for a really good price.

http://sra-solder.com/product.php/6267/0

It's really nice to be able to dial in a precise temperature.  I used a separate digital thermometer to test the temperature settings of the iron and the hot air and it was accurate within a degree C.

Adam Fisher

Sent from my iPad