[HH] eSATA on an ARM board

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Sun Jan 20 01:32:05 EST 2013

Hello Hardware Hacking,
	I am looking for the cheapest ARM Linux board that includes an eSATA connector.

	I am aware of the iMX.53 from Ti, which on sale is 99$.  Anything cheaper out there? This is for a project build I want to publish, and I am trying to keep the total price at $100, which requires a ~35 board.  The R.PI would do, but it is missing eSATA, and that connection and a Linux distribution (as opposed to a random BSP with no packages for it) are pretty much the only requirement.

 Thanks -F
-- "'Problem' is a bleak word for challenge" - Richard Fish
(Federico L. Lucifredi) - flucifredi at acm.org - GnuPG 0x4A73884C