[BLU/Officers] political correctness flame war on Discuss makes BLU and Linux look bad

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:54:28 EDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Bill Horne <bill at horne.net> wrote:

> If someone (in fact, anyone) is adding remarks to a public forum which
> might discredit or embarrass his/her employer, an obvious solution is
> available.

Yes ... ​I tagged a twitter abuser's employer in my reply and got a
**very** quick apology ​!

(As it happened, the abuse was on-topic to the employer's line of business,
so i was a potential customer, and it was a media property so they actually
monitor their twitter replies ... )

​As per my other note, AFAIK, that is not the case here ... where the
insensitive individuals work usually isn't obvious, they're mostly posting
from personal email id's . ​

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com