BLU - Annual BBQ

It's about time to start planning the BLU annual summer barbeque. I think
a Saturday in late July or early August would be ideal. July 19, July 26,
August 2, and August 9 are the Saturdays I'd like to consider.

Who would be willing to host it in their backyard? We generally hold this
at a "Pot Luck" barbeque; I provide the charcoal, and guests bring along
their own beef & rolls, plus something for the communal snack pool such as
chips, veggies, or soda.

We held our first barbeque in 1995 at Camp Nihan in Saugus, which turned
out to be very hard to find. In 1996 we held it at the BCS Resource Center
in Waltham, which worked out well, but that facility is no longer
available to us.

Thanks in advance.

--
John Abreau :: Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix :: jabr at blu.org