"Big MA ISP's" public service announcement

Potentially interesting, but you  seem  to  have  left  out  a  little
something that might be useful to know: What do the numbers represent?
TIAC seems to have 42 of something that Ultranet has only 30  of,  but
what?  Are these scores like basketball or golf?