Souper Computer, quite a stir...

Francis,

Can you quantify "a room full"?  Is it warm in Galveston?  If you turn
them all on at once, it's bound to up the ambient temperature a bit!
(We're expecting a foot or more of snow in the Boston area by tomorrow.)

If enough folks are interested, maybe we could all bring in a decent
machine to a meeting sometime and hook them up with a giggleswitch.  Kinda
like the old soup stone? (Not to intrude on the "soup" thing, which has
enjoyed so much success to date).  Everybody brings something to throw
into the pot, we hang around and talk tech while it cooks and then have a
bowl...

My back still hurts from unloading these out of the trunk!  Maybe we could
get a bunch of lightweight netwinders for a demo...

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking

"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org