TX errors in eth0 interface

Kyle,

> > ne.c:v1.10 9/23/94 Donald Becker (becker at cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov)
> > NE*000 ethercard probe at 0x300: 00 40 05 6f 10 32
> > eth0: NE2000 found at 0x300, using IRQ 9.
>
> You didn't install anything on IRQ 2 at the same time as the upgrade,
> did you?  It sounds like an IRQ conflict, because the NE2000 driver
> has been extraordinarily stable since a race condition was fixed back
> in late '94.

I havn't installed anything thing else. I thought is was using IRQ 9.

> cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:     400788          XT-PIC  timer
  1:       5369          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  6:         93          XT-PIC  floppy
  8:          2          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:          0          XT-PIC  NE2000
 13:          1          XT-PIC  fpu
 14:      63305          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0

> cat /proc/ioports
0000-001f : dma1
0020-003f : pic1
0040-005f : timer
0060-006f : keyboard
0070-007f : rtc
0080-008f : dma page reg
00a0-00bf : pic2
00c0-00df : dma2
00f0-00ff : fpu
01f0-01f7 : ide0
02f8-02ff : serial(auto)
0300-031f : NE2000
03c0-03df : vga+
03e8-03ef : serial(auto)
03f0-03f5 : floppy
03f6-03f6 : ide0
03f7-03f7 : floppy DIR

> cat /proc/pci
I don't have this file - it is an ISA card and I didn't see /proc/isa
either.

Thanks,
Jason

-