Netscape 4.7: shop 'til you stop

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Bill Horne wrote:

> Netscape has recommended that users upgrade to v4.7, to fix security
> problems in the browser.
>
> Along with the security fixes, however, comes an unwelcome guest:  the
> "Stop" icon has been replaced by a "Shop" symbol, which
> (JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!) takes you to shop at netscape.com.

   I've been using 4.7 for a while and I didn't even notice until I read
this message.  I have my toolbar set to text-only and the shop button is
just to the left of the STOP button.  It seems to be that way both on my
NT box at home and three of the Linux boxes at work.
   Maybe your window is too small for the stop button to show up?

Matthew J. Brodeur, mbrodeur at NextTime.com
Hostmaster, Webmaster for NextTime.com, NextTime.org
http://www.NextTime.com

-