The middle Mouse Button in Linux...

The middle button is used as paste for most XWindows Window Managers and
Applications.  Specifically, I use this greatly from one xterm to another or
in and out of Netscape and AOL Instant Messenger.  You usually don't have to
do anything to put things onto the "clipboard", just highlight a section of
text and use the middle button to paste it somewhere else.

	Shel