HELP! My mail server is relaying for a spammer big time....

I also don't understand sendmail commands, but succeeded in shutting
down most relay methods by putting the following at the bottom of
my sendmail.cf file (I found this at
http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/check.html#check_rcpt)
I'm using sendmail 8.8.8

Scheck_rcpt
# anything terminating locally is ok

# anything originating locally is ok
R$*			$: $(dequote "" $&{client_name} $)
R$=w			$@ OK
R$=R			$@ OK

# anything else is bogus
R$*			$#error $: "550 relaying not allowed"

-