Any BU folks have a copy?

Just saw this in lwn.net -
----------
Boston University unveiled BU Linux this week, a private Linux
distribution based on Red Hat that has been tailored for the Boston
University environment, with Kerberos, OpenSSH and other features
preconfigured. Within moments of our mention of this distribution on the
daily page last week, we received a note from Michael Katz-Hyman,
pointing out Carnegie Mellon's Andrew-Linux. Andrew-Linux has been
available since April of 1999, according to the documentation. The
installation document for Andrew-Linux still refers to Red Hat 4.2.
Any copies floating around?  Anyone tried it?  I'm interested in the
pre-configured Kerberos

jeff