.asp viewer

Taking a quick look around Geocities.com, I don't see a reference that
their server handles ASP.  I see a few scattered references to Java
applets, not so much user-written as pre-built and available to users.
You might try sending a comment/question into their help people, but
it doesn't look good. :(

Gordon

-