Windows ME Tour (fwd)

Anyone able & willing to participate in he following?

ICQ#28611923 / AIM abreauj / Email jabr at blu.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 23:46:16 -0700
From: Thomas Chai <tchai at jps.net>
To: jabr at blu.org
Subject: Windows ME Tour

Dear LUG's,

Microsoft is coming to the shopping mall in your city to promote Windows
ME.  Many of us think that this would be an opportune time for Linux
users to show our preferred choice by showing up to hand out free Linux
CD's.  I have proposed to Linux Central to put up a new SKU so people
can purchase Linux CD's to be sent to the LUGs in the city of their
choices.  The list of the cities for Windows ME tour is listed below as
well as the link to MSFT website.  The SKU is not up yet, as I have to
coordinate with the user groups before Linux Central will take action.

Would you please kindly let me know if people in your user group would
be interested in handling out the CD's at the mall, granted that it's OK
with the mall security?  If possible, can you find out the feasibility
in your area?  Thank you.

I'll notify everyone as soon as Linux Central put up the SKU on their
website.

Sincerely,

Tom

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsME/spotlight/mall.asp

West
Sep 14-17, S.F, Sunvalley Mall
Sep 21-24, Seattle, Northgate Mall
Sep 28-Oct 1, Portland, OR, Chackamas Town Center
Oct 12-15, Los Angeles, Main Place/Santa Ana
Oct 19-22, San Diego, Westfield Shoppingtown North County Fair
Oct 26-29, Phoenix, Paradise Valley Mall
Nov 2-5, Denver, Cherry Creek Mall
Nov 9-12, Kansas City, Oak Park Mall

Central

Sep 14-17, Chicago, Woodfield
Sep 21-24, Ann Arbor, Briarwood Mall
Sep 28-Oct1, Minneapolis, Mall of America
Oct 5-8, Washington DC, Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
Oct 12-15, Baltimore, Marley Station
Oct 19-22, Pittsburgh, South Hills Village
Oct 26-29, Cleveland, SouthPark Center
Nov 2-5, Cincinnati, Kenwood Towne Center
Nov 9-12, Houston, The Woodlands

East

Sep 14-17, New York, Roosevelt Field
Sep 21-24, Boston, Burlington Mall
Sep28-Oct 1, Philly, The Court at King of Prussia
Oct 5-8, Miami, Aventura Mall
Oct 19-22, Tampa, Tyrone Square
Oct 26-29, Atlanta, Lenox Square
Nov 2-5, Dallas/FW, Collin Creek Mall
Nov 9-12, St. Louis, St. Louis Union Station

-