VLSI Seminars and more

Ok, here are the info I got about the seminars we were discussing yesterday:

> The Microsystems Technology Laboratories host a series of technical talks
each semester known as the MTL VLSI Seminar Series. Talks are held on > the
MIT campus, 50 Vassar Street, Room
> 34-101, Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m., and are open and free to the public. For
further information and a complete list of video tapes available, contact MTL
at > (617) 253-5264.

http://goesser.mit.edu/MTL/seminar/

The one I was referring is
> October 3, 2000.
> Dirk Meyer, Advanced Micro Devices
> Title: Beyond Athlon: What Next from AMD?
The timing is awkward  (3:30->5pm with refreshment) I have lesson between 3
and 5pm :( ), but nevertheless....

Another tidibit, for whom is following slasdot.org:

> CmdrTaco And Hemos Speaking At MIT Thurs
>
> Posted by CmdrTaco on Thursday September 21, @04:20AM
>        from the hey-wait-a-minute-that's-me dept.
>        Oddly enough, Hemos and I are speaking at MIT tonight, but at
different times and places. I'm speaking at 7pm
>        at the lecture hall about whatever comes to mind (bring questions
because my agenda is wide open). Hemos is
>        speaking at Bartos Theater in the MIT Media Laboratory at 20 Ames
St. on campus at 5pm as part of their
>        Media In Transition series. Normally we tend not to plug stuff like
this, but this should be fun, so if you happen to be in the area, swing by
>        either talk. I promise to embarrass myself by stuttering and
rambling, proving that I speak just as badly as I write!
More info at:
http://lsc.mit.edu/current_term/desc.html#RobMalda

Max

-