Looking for local computer store

It's completely amazing how much RAM doesn't cost these days! Once I find
myself another job, I'm definitely going to be upgrading my main computer.
I like the sound of the deal you got, so now I'm stoked about checking out
some of the computer shows. I've gone to some in the past (in North
Carolina) that just sucked. Any particular locations/companies to avoid?