Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, October 17, 2001

When: October 17, 2001 7:00PM (6:30 for Q&A)
Topic: Wireless DSL and Access Rights
Presented by Lar Kaufman
Location:  MIT Building 4-370

Lar Kaufman returns to continue his discussion from our August meeting.
This month he'll focus on Wireless DSL.

Among other things, Lar is the coauthor of the O'Reilly Running Linux book.

For more information, background and directions, please refer to the BLU
web page. Please note that we are transitioning to our new
server:http://asgard.blu.org

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group