bind

Starting with BIND 9 having a ttl reference prior to the SOA became manditory.

$TTL 3600
@               IN      SOA     localhost.      root.localhost. (
                        2001101601 ; serial
                        28800 ; refresh
                        14400 ; retry
                        3600000 ; expire
                        86400 ; default_ttl
                        )
@               IN      NS      localhost.
1               IN      PTR     localhost.

Hope this helps.

Scott