Running Web server on ATT BroadBand

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, linux lover wrote:

> So when they shut down the web server, what is the
> correct action to take?
>    possible answers:
>        nothing and wait from them to turn it back on!
>        call them?
>        go to another provider?  (who?  help me)
>        etc.

You can:
-Run your web server on another port and use a dynamic DNS service
-Wait it out and hope they change their mind
-Leave AT&T

You can't really ask them to unblock it since if you are abiding by the
current TOS, you would have no reason to need it.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "Love is like pi
DK KD  -- natural, irrational, and very important."
DDDD                                                  -Lisa Hoffman