Web services for synagogues

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, will wrote:

> On 14 Dec 2001, Seth Gordon wrote:
> >
> > However, then I realized that if I wasn't responsible for writing and
> > maintaining those scripts, then I didn't have to field a stream of
> > complaints about how the Web site looked and questions about "why
> > can't we do it *this* way?..."
>
> Sounds like a MasterCard commercial....

See, but that's the thing.  I *want* the website to be its best and meet
as many of the users' needs as possible.  I'm not looking for a quick fix,
otherwise I would stay on the uahc.org server.

Maybe I would feel different if I wasn't unemployed for the past half a
year, but it seems I have most of the functionality already running on my
server, and some tweeks and training of others will have it on their
system in a couple of weeks.

I'm one of those wierdos who *likes* doing this stuff.  Software
development isn't just a job for me (actually, it's not that right now,
but you know what I mean), it's a passion that keeps me up til early in
the morning many nights.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D           Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
DK KD
DDDD