Remote X problem (Linux to SCO Unix)

Hi All,

   I attempting to set up a Linux desktop at my
company. I am using SUSE 7.3. Our core apps run on 2
different SCO Unix servers.

   To the one we simply telnet into and run it's app
(I understand that telnet is insecure but I would like
to not turn this thread into that discussion).

   To the other SCO box we currently run an App that
we access via windoze running HummingBirds Exceed
client. From windoze with exceed we get a graphical
login and it starts a remote X session for the user. I
am trying to reproduce this result using Linux. If I
do I can start rolling out a Linux desktop throughout
my company.

   Here is what I have done so far...

On my local linux box (linux1) I typed

            xhost sco2

it returned the message that sco2 was added to the
access list.

On my sco unix box (sco2) I telneted in and typed

           export DISPLAY=linux1:0

it returned no message at all, just back to the
prompt.

My problem is HOW do I get the graphical display from
sco2 to show up on linux1 like it does on
windoze\exceed. The user name and password is the same
in both cases (linux & windoze).

    I realize that this may be trivial and old hat to
many of you BUT it is the one thing from stopping me
from introducing a Linux only desktop to my company.

Help! and Thanks in advance!

      Vince McHugh