large file problem in rh7.1

--- John Abreau <jabr at blu.org> wrote:

> The first thing that comes to mind is that maybe the
> filesystem you're
> doing this in has only 50 MB free?

The filesystem should have enough space, tho I'll check on
that. (And will feel dumb if that's it. :)

But, the thing is, when I tried to upload (ftp) this file
to my web site, it also stopped at 50 MB, and I know my web
account has more space than that. Does ftp upload create a
tmp file somewhere?

=====
Ken Gosier
ken_gosier at yahoo.com