Digital Camers WRT: Smart Media vs. CF media

Interesting. My right margin is set to 76. (At least I'm not using Outlook :-). I should be sending
plain text only also.

Probably not much with the IPaQ unless I bring it with me on my trip.
However, some CFs are not microdrive compatible.

One of my co-workers just bought an Olympus C-3020 and another bought the HP photosmart
618 (eg. Pentax El-200).