Addressing ide-tape as a scsi-tape

I forged ahead using the Cdwriting Howto as a guide and now
I have the tape drive recognised as /dev/nst0 . I would
still like to here from someone else   who has done this.

Here are the changes I made:

# Modules.conf
   # The following lines added 020324 yymmdd
  alias scd0 srmod
  alias scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi
  options ide-cd ignore=hdc
  options ide-tape ignore=hdd

# lilo.conf
# This line added below the line root=   I am address'g my
cdrom as scsi also
 append="hdc=ide-scsi hdd=ide-scsi"

# rc.local
# ide-scsi added 020324 yymmdd