Install on Dell PowerEdge w/ RAID 5

Tom:
	I've assumed you've poured though dmesg and looked for anything
coming up on the drives? I am pretty sure Slack 8.1 has built in suport
for the Dell RAID controllers on the scsi.s kernel that is included with
the distro. If that doesn't seem to work you can try
http://domsch.com/linux/ which has a link to a SCSI disk image that has
RAID support for most Dell Adapters (Toward the end of the page). Hope
this helps.

						~Ben

--
/"\  Ben Jackson