Eric Raymond's writings.

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 10:50:53AM -0500, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> The DNS server for tuxedo.org is under attack. "everydns.net" has been
> under a DDOS attack since Tuesday Feb 25.  They and Verio are working
> on the issue.

Update to prior post
While the above reported attack on everydns is true, it apparently had nothing
to do with Eric's move from tuxedo.org to catb.org.

I contacted Eric and he said he was forced to move on suddenly.
No reason given.  Could be anything.
Now I have to go change a bunch of links in my documents.   :-(

Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  jkinz at kinz.org
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an
acceptance of the offer at http://www.kinz.org/policy.html.