Fwd: Linux guru needed to write device driver. Burlington, Massachusetts.

I thought I saw a driver for this very piece of equipment written in perl
in last months LinuxJournal ;-)

Why not go to some experts/professionals/hacks? (flame on) and contract
RedHat to do it for you.  Or Suse for that matter... Or pay Don Becker
to do it...  Read through the existing driver code and look for names.

Is there a Windows driver available? Perhaps you can run it in WINE ;-)

I'll shut up now...