colocation ?

It looks like this question hasn't been asked here in a couple years...

I have a personal 1RU, 1amp server that I would like to colocate.
It will be replacing a server that's been hosted over DSL (128kbits/s
up, with the provider's approval).  I recently moved from Philadelphia.
Friends there have at least one place where they've found that if they
colo their (~4) servers together, they can get under $50 per person
per month, with okay (but not gobs of) bandwidth.  I'd prefer to find
something in the Boston area for convenience.

I tried emailing sales at usdatacenters.com, since the archives indicate, and
whois confirms that they host www.blu.org, and I didn't want to deal with
their web form.  It hasn't bounced yet.

The most interesting hit I've found so far in a google search for boston
colocation is:  http://www.ispcheck.com/category.php/1 - lists some colo
providers.

In that I found
http://www.aplushosting.com/english/products-colocation.phtml - these
folks offer $50/mo colo with "Offices nationwide", but I'm having
difficulty finding specifics on bandwidth and locations.

(Yes, this server is running Linux.)

--
"Every man, woman and child on the face of this earth is at the mercy
of chaos." - a maxwell smart movie