Stuff for sale - follow-up

Chris and I are going to put together some suggested pricing on the stuff
either tonight or tomorrow AM. Some of it we're just guessing, so if you
think anything is out of whack, feel free to correct us. If you do make an
offer that is totally different from what we're talking, then I may post it
to the list to ask for advice, so you probably don't want to take advantage
or you may find that you have some competition ;-).
   Also, it turns out that there is a box of odds & ends, including
shrink-wraps that has yet to be unpacked, so I'll post that as soon as I get
it, as well.
Grant M.