Cable/ADSL routers with print spooler

Bill et al,

I have an SMC Barricade 7008ABR. It has the features you are interested
in. I won't list them all here, but from my experience it has been a good
piece of equipment. It has some features that you would normally find in
commercial-grade equipment (serial port, rack-mount brackets) at a
consumer price ($99 or less):

http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?sec=Products&pg=Product-Details&prod=243&site=c

The only caveat is that some models of the SMC router/print servers cause
two extra pages (a blank page and a banner page) to be printed when
printing from a UNIX host with CUPS (e.g. Mac OS X). This bug has been
fixed in some SMC models but not others.

The 7004 model is more popular, and its firmware is updated/bugfixed more
frequently, so it is more likely that the aforementioned bug would be
fixed in that model.

Peter