[blu.org] Sharp Zaurus Deal Discovered!!!!!

I would be seriously leery of that deal.  Note that it does not say that
they're referring to the 5600 anyplace, and the one in the picture looks
almost exactly like a 5500 with some sort of adapter on the bottom.  The
only distinguishing feature that I could tell is when they kept saying 64M
memory -- but you could argue that the original Zaurus had 64, too, it was
just partitioned differently.

I think the 5600 runs significantly faster than the 5500, but there's no
mention of that selling point on the page.

Duane