Verizon Blocking port 80?

I just noticed that when trying to connect to port 80 on my box on Verizon,
that I can no longer do it. It is blocked at the gateway. Has anyone else
had any luck with port 80 on Verizon DSL? That also makes me wonder if they
are throttling my connection, as this month I was downloading ISOs for quite
a while, which may have set off alarms.
Grant M.